- waterproof glove with high thermal protection
- palms are covered with a gripping pattern of abrasion-resistant dots
- three layers, securely bonded together throughout
- inner lining: expedition-weight double velour Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece
- between: our stretching waterproof, breathable MVT membrane
- outer shell: Nylon/Lycra®Spandex offering a durable , flexible, stretch covering
- low-bulk, stretch-to-fit construction provides superior dexterity and tactility
- seamless design provides the ultimate in performance and comfort
- each glove is high-pressure tested to ensure that has no leaks
- available in black
Polartec® and Power Stretch® are registered trademarks of Polartec, LLC. Lycra ® is a trademark of INVISTA
EALSKINZ® WATERPROOF GLOVES SIZE CHART
Measure around the hand at fullest part (excluding thumb). Convert inches or centimeters to glove size.
|Large||9 to 9.5||23 & larger|
|X-Large||10 to 10.5||25|
Gloves with ChillBlocker Technology are designed to be slightly larger than regular SealSkinz® gloves in order to help promote warmth within the glove during extreme cold weather. If you prefer a "snug" fit, we suggest you select one glove size smaller than usual.
SEALSKINZ® CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Hand-wash and drip-dry for greatest longevity. Do not twist or wring. Or, to machine wash, wash at low temperature and tumble-dry on low. When machine drying, reverse gloves and socks halfway through.